Episode 5 of indie(Radio) was hosted by Bret Hudson yesterday evening. In the first half of the show Noel Berry is interviewed and discusses his work with flaspunk including the engines he has released.
Kya Suleyman then joins Bret to discuss the new YoYo Games website, a FlashDevelop beta, Game Maker’s Digest and HTML5 Game Maker.
.mp3 [language warning]
Issue 10 of Game Maker’s Digest features two articles. The cover leads on a comprehensive interview with Landon Podbielski which covers GameMaker 3D and composing amongst other topics.
There is also an interesting article about YoYo Games titled “We are not a charity”. The magazine had a “conversation” with YoYo Games staff in which several issues were discussed but I feel that the opportunity to present this was under-used and the article could have been better written.
This is better than the previous issue, there are still plenty “filler” pages but the adverts are gone. Interestingly this issue is also available in Dutch though via Google Translate apparently so I would expect it to be far from perfect.
Left click only .pdf download
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!
- [Giveaway] LetThemCome rewards GameMaker Community with chances to win free steam keys