Although the email was initially sent out only to those who had previously bought GameMaker HTML5 to gain access to the beta you do not need to have an account which has been used to purchase the HTML5 version. Therefore anyone can sign up to the GameMaker Studio beta here.
General release of the program, which with the inclusion of various modules, will be able to push out a single game to Windows, Mac, iOS, Android and as well as the cross platform HTML5 format is expected in March 2012. Writing on Twitter Game Maker founder Mark Overmars confirmed that those who have “bought GameMaker HTML5 will get a discount on GameMaker Studio that is considerably more than you paid.”
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart
- HumbleBundle for GameMaker: Studio 1.4