Slow server is a feature of Freewebs
May 28, 2007
From the recommendations topic in the Distributing Games forum at the GMC:
- Name: FreeWebs
- URL: http://members.freewebs.com/
- Hosted URL: Subdomain
- Space: Initial 40MB, can request up to 100MB on free account.
- Bandwidth: up to 500MB of user bandwidth per month
- File size limit: unknown, but I think it’s none
- Upload options: Browser
- Adverts: One FreeWebs text link at the bottom of the page when using the page builder
- Requirements: none
- Other Features: Very slow server, guest book, chat, web counter, e-forms, easy page designer.
3 Replies to “Slow server is a feature of Freewebs”
[…] Decide to make a new FreeWebs site after being told that FreeWebs is bad […]
Did I write this? THat doesn’t sound like me.
Anyways, if Jason ever makes this ‘freewebz killer’ of his, then a feature he should include is “doesn’t suck” 😛
BTW, now I remember, I posted that 😀
Only comment: lol!