Alex, a well known GMC member, has stepped down from his position as an advisor to the GameMakerTech magazine. Also on the way out is trose7 who had 3 reviews published in the latest issue. According trose7 they were “fired for having an opinion on a game in my review“, although of course this is only one side of the story, Gmjab preferring to call the departure a dismissal. Which is the same as ‘fired’ in my opinion…. Trose will be replaced by Paul Weijtens.
On the other side of the interweb, GMKing have been having problems with their website recently. Especially irritating as normally there are no problems and this is happening just after I included the MarkUp website on my personal statement for university.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios