TheGMRace have released the results of the first stage of their competition. The number of games remaining in the competition have been reduced from 20 down to 10 after a series of head-to-head comparisons of the entered games. Rather bizarrely we can see which games won each tie but we will have to wait for the comments on the games (i.e. the justification) to come out in future issues of the MarkUp and GameMakerTech magazines.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios