The GameMakerRace competition has reached its final stage – a public vote.
The final five games are Mount Contradiction, The Meltdown, Orbiter, Triton and Freeze, Melt, Vaporize. All these games have already won their creators a copy of AKUCHIZOKU and a 1GB USB flash drive, but the winner can look forward to a domain name and hosting for two years and two computer games.
To vote you need to visit the GameMakerRace website.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios