The most popular “instant play” style website besides YoYoGames, GMArcade, has been under attack and is once again looking to upgrade their servers.
“First of all, I would like to apologize to you for todays downloading and online play downtime. We had someone continuously download a file over 125,000 times. This is also why the server seemed slow yesterday. The “hackers” ISP has been notified of their server abuse.”
The site now contains 50 games, and the site is continually being developed with one of the more recent additions being a blog feature.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios