A beta version of GameMaker HTML5, now stylised GameMaker:HTML5, will be made available to those who have registered to take part on September 22nd.
During the beta period it will be possible to purchase the full version of GameMaker:HTML5 at the reduced price of $99. Once the beta ends the product will sell for $199.
Additional information on the upcoming version of GameMaker has been placed on the YoYoGames website.
GameMaker creator Mark Overmars has also uploaded some further examples of games created using the software taken from his Game Maker’s Apprentice [UK, US] book. Super Rainbow Reef, Galactic Mail, Koalabr8 and Tic Tac Toe are now playable on Mark’s website.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios