In a post on their blog earlier today YoYo Games stated that they currently “anticipate” a beta release of GameMaker HTML5 in early September. On Twitter yesterday Mark Overmars also revealed that initially the GameMaker HTML5 IDE will only be available on Windows.
You can request an invite for the GameMaker HTML5 beta here.
If any GameMaker Blog readers are heading to GDC please fill us in with the all the juicy YoYo Games details!
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios