YoYo Games will sell their HTML5 GameMaker product for $199 (£120, â‚¬140)^.
A $100 discount is available to those who purchase during the beta period which, anticipated to start in September, is just weeks away. This means that active GameMaker users will be able to pick up a copy of GameMaker HTML5 for $99.
Writing on Twitter earlier today developer Mike Dailly wrote that he was “really looking forward to start releasing some of the demos to the public!”
You can sign up for the GameMaker HTML5 beta here.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios