A demo of Death Ray Mantra (DRM) has been published to Steam Workshop for GameMaker: Studio along with a free pack containing all of the resources used in the game. The game has recently gained exposure after inclusion in the Deep Space Edition of Bundle in a Box.
YoYo Games have confirmed that everyone who purchases or upgrades to the Master Edition of GameMaker: Studio by the end of October will receive future modules free of charge. This announcements follows news that YoYo Games plan to add exporters for Windows 8 and Windows 8 Phone to GameMaker before the end of the year.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios