The winner of YoYo Game’s first $1000 Steam competition has been announced. The winning game, curiously named LaserCat’s Halloween Deadventure, was created by Daniel McFarline during the month of October. Lasercat’s Halloween Deadventure is available on Steam and the IndieCity store.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios