Just a quick update on progress with the Game Maker Affiliation Service provided by gamemakerblog.com
There are currently 6 banners in rotation, however only 4 users have placed their code on their site.
Thanks to Jason from GameMakerResource who reported a problem with sites opening in the GMA iframe instead of in a new window, this has now been fixed.
Remember that the service will improve as more people join and actively use it so please help spread the word if you can. Again thanks to Jason who has put a nice link back to GMA on GameMakeResource.
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!