Just a quick update on progress with the Game Maker Affiliation Service provided by gamemakerblog.com
There are currently 6 banners in rotation, however only 4 users have placed their code on their site.
Thanks to Jason from GameMakerResource who reported a problem with sites opening in the GMA iframe instead of in a new window, this has now been fixed.
Remember that the service will improve as more people join and actively use it so please help spread the word if you can. Again thanks to Jason who has put a nice link back to GMA on GameMakeResource.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios