This post in the recently relaunched team request forum just made me laugh. Firstly the project was a MMORPG, secondly the topic creator was looking to recruit ‘atleast 20‘ people to fill every position, thirdly the idea was to create a Harry Potter (yuk!) themed game and fourthly the topic was posted on the very same days as the user registered at the GMC.
Not another “half-assed noob attempt at an MMORPG“? Doesn’t seem like it.
(This is the point where the creator of the topic sees my post and claims that he just set up a new account on the GMC, or something similar).
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios