This post in the recently relaunched team request forum just made me laugh. Firstly the project was a MMORPG, secondly the topic creator was looking to recruit ‘atleast 20‘ people to fill every position, thirdly the idea was to create a Harry Potter (yuk!) themed game and fourthly the topic was posted on the very same days as the user registered at the GMC.
Not another “half-assed noob attempt at an MMORPG“? Doesn’t seem like it.
(This is the point where the creator of the topic sees my post and claims that he just set up a new account on the GMC, or something similar).
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!
- [Giveaway] LetThemCome rewards GameMaker Community with chances to win free steam keys