The GameMakerRace competition has reached its final stage – a public vote.
The final five games are Mount Contradiction, The Meltdown, Orbiter, Triton and Freeze, Melt, Vaporize. All these games have already won their creators a copy of AKUCHIZOKU and a 1GB USB flash drive, but the winner can look forward to a domain name and hosting for two years and two computer games.
To vote you need to visit the GameMakerRace website.
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!