The MarkUp game maker magazine has released its 12th monthly issue making it the first Game Maker magazine to last this long.
The 50 pages contain only 3 reviews, but a good number of editorials, tutorials and couple of decent game development journals.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios