The GM Code Project is a new “Game Maker webshow”. You can see episode 1 here.
My name is Zach Hext and I am proud to introduce, GM Code Project, the newest webshow about creating games with Game Maker! Throughout the show, we step you through actually creating a game, and explain how some of the gml scripting language works. Code Project will also feature scripts and tutorials submitted by other users on the GMC Forum. Take a look and I hope you enjoy!
- GameMaker Studio 2 adding C# region type syntax code folding soon
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs