The most recent issue of a GameMaker magazine to be released is GMM’s fourth issue.
We haven’t seen MarkUp release an issue since their 13th (or should I say XIII) back in late April. However work is well underway on the 14th issue as this scrambled picture released by Eyas shows.
If you are interested in contributing to the MarkUp game development magazine visit their website or forum.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios