Last week GMArcade added a new feature to their website which enables users to launch any game uploaded to their site from any other website using their “Play Online” technology.
This bypasses the need for a gamer to visit the GMArcade website as games can be launched from individual team websites or even, as GMArcade suggest, the GameMaker Community.
Whilst I am sure some GameMaker users will welcome this move, I fear this feature could backfire and result in increased bandwidth usage for GMArcade with no commercial gain.
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative