Last week GMArcade added a new feature to their website which enables users to launch any game uploaded to their site from any other website using their “Play Online” technology.
This bypasses the need for a gamer to visit the GMArcade website as games can be launched from individual team websites or even, as GMArcade suggest, the GameMaker Community.
Whilst I am sure some GameMaker users will welcome this move, I fear this feature could backfire and result in increased bandwidth usage for GMArcade with no commercial gain.
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart
- HumbleBundle for GameMaker: Studio 1.4