For the past 5 days the website and forum of the GameMaker Technology magazine have been inaccessible for readers of the magazine and staff members.
Explaining the situation at the GMC, GameMaker Tech editor gmjab wrote “Our host has unexpectedly closed without any noticed to all its registered users. We are trying to resolve this issue but we cannot guaranty that we’ll be able to retrieve our data.”
I guess that’s what comes from relying on small free webhosts…
Update: The website is now back online and can be found at GameMakerTech.info
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!
- [Giveaway] LetThemCome rewards GameMaker Community with chances to win free steam keys