“As some of you might have noticed we have changed the Wiki to use the well-known MediaWiki software. Our hope is that the wiki becomes the best source of information about the use of Game Maker. Currently this information is spread all over the internet. The GMC stores a number of useful tutorials, some website store some tutorials and examples, there are some useful files in the resource section of YoYo Games etc. It is difficult to find and the information is often not updated and improved. The wiki is perfect for that.”
– Mark Overmars
A good idea. But there are already a few well established GameMaker wiki’s such as GMPedia and gamemaker.wikicomplete.info. Not sure they will be too pleased… Still, as the company behind GameMaker, is this not the kind of thing that YoYo Games should be doing? I’m sure some of you have strong opinions.
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!
- [Giveaway] LetThemCome rewards GameMaker Community with chances to win free steam keys