In December of last year YoYo Games removed the option that enabled their members to delete games they had uploaded. Mark Overmars responded to the critiscim of the decision by saying that users should not have to delete their games, however the decision has been reversed today with CEO Sandy Duncan commenting “no idea why or how we took this away, but we did…now it’s back” on the issue.
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative