In December of last year YoYo Games removed the option that enabled their members to delete games they had uploaded. Mark Overmars responded to the critiscim of the decision by saying that users should not have to delete their games, however the decision has been reversed today with CEO Sandy Duncan commenting “no idea why or how we took this away, but we did…now it’s back” on the issue.
- [GameMaker Tutorial] How to setup a simple slot machine reward system
- [GameMaker Tutorial] Drawing custom health bars with sprite parts
- GameMaker Studio 2 Annouces official Mac version in newly released 2.1 milestone
- GameMaker Studio 2 adding C# region type syntax code folding soon
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th