James Rhodes of GM-Resources.com has created a map on which GMC forum members can indicate their geographic location.
You may like to add yourself or see what other users are from your neck of the woods, although the service has only just started so very few members are currently plotted.
Game Maker does have a global reach but the GMC, as you would expect, appears to be most popular in predominately English speaking countries and in the Netherlands where the software originated. I am pleased to see that James Rhodes has taken on board many of my suggestions regarding his idea. Details of non-English Game Maker Community alternatives can be found here.
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart