Mark Overmars has released a “preliminary version” of the sprite and image editors which will be included in Game Maker 8 for bug testing and to get feedback from the community.
The editor (< 1MB .zip) contains anti-aliasing and transparency options that are not available in Game Maker 7.
Mark also added that it will “definitely take a couple of months before a beta version will become available” of Game Maker 8.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios