Mark Overmars has released a “preliminary version” of the sprite and image editors which will be included in Game Maker 8 for bug testing and to get feedback from the community.
The editor (< 1MB .zip) contains anti-aliasing and transparency options that are not available in Game Maker 7.
Mark also added that it will “definitely take a couple of months before a beta version will become available” of Game Maker 8.
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart