Mark Overmars has released a “preliminary version” of the sprite and image editors which will be included in Game Maker 8 for bug testing and to get feedback from the community.
The editor (< 1MB .zip) contains anti-aliasing and transparency options that are not available in Game Maker 7.
Mark also added that it will “definitely take a couple of months before a beta version will become available” of Game Maker 8.
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative