We haven’t mentioned any sites offering Game Maker resources for a long time as the vast majority of these projects are mediocre at best and quickly turn into a collection of broken links to a puny amount of files. Once in a while I stumble across a real gem though. Mike Deroche‘s personal site is one of them.
Mike makes available for download the 24 DLLs he has created for use with Game Maker on a beautifully designed yet entirely functional website. You may struggle to find a use for some of them such as a DLL that controls the keyboard lights for Caps Lock, Num Lock and Scroll Lock but others are far more practical including the OnTop DLL which forces the game window to the top of the window order and the NetRead DLL which makes it easy to retrieve data from the Internet.
- [GameMaker Tutorial] How to setup a simple slot machine reward system
- [GameMaker Tutorial] Drawing custom health bars with sprite parts
- GameMaker Studio 2 Annouces official Mac version in newly released 2.1 milestone
- GameMaker Studio 2 adding C# region type syntax code folding soon
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th