We haven’t mentioned any sites offering Game Maker resources for a long time as the vast majority of these projects are mediocre at best and quickly turn into a collection of broken links to a puny amount of files. Once in a while I stumble across a real gem though. Mike Deroche‘s personal site is one of them.
Mike makes available for download the 24 DLLs he has created for use with Game Maker on a beautifully designed yet entirely functional website. You may struggle to find a use for some of them such as a DLL that controls the keyboard lights for Caps Lock, Num Lock and Scroll Lock but others are far more practical including the OnTop DLL which forces the game window to the top of the window order and the NetRead DLL which makes it easy to retrieve data from the Internet.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios