A message in the form of an irritating scrolling marquee in late-nineties fashion on the YoYo Games homepage provides the following explanation:
“Anyone looking for the YoYo Games Forums…..we’ve taken them down temporarily as we’re trying to understand some recent reliability issues with the website….please bear with us, they will be back soon ……!“
Long periods of downtime at YoYo Games have become more regular in recent months with at least one instance of an unexplained period of more than 24-hours without service.
How will Game Maker users and game players now be able to vent their opinions on issues such gay marriage and display extremely large irritating graphical signatures?
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers