A message in the form of an irritating scrolling marquee in late-nineties fashion on the YoYo Games homepage provides the following explanation:
“Anyone looking for the YoYo Games Forums…..we’ve taken them down temporarily as we’re trying to understand some recent reliability issues with the website….please bear with us, they will be back soon ……!“
Long periods of downtime at YoYo Games have become more regular in recent months with at least one instance of an unexplained period of more than 24-hours without service.
How will Game Maker users and game players now be able to vent their opinions on issues such gay marriage and display extremely large irritating graphical signatures?
- [GameMaker Tutorial] How to setup a simple slot machine reward system
- [GameMaker Tutorial] Drawing custom health bars with sprite parts
- GameMaker Studio 2 Annouces official Mac version in newly released 2.1 milestone
- GameMaker Studio 2 adding C# region type syntax code folding soon
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th