The fourth GMLive online Game Maker radio show will take place this Saturday at 11am US Eastern Time (4pm UK).
Hosts Robin Monks, Joshua Pedroza, Jonathan Martin and Tamper will review the four Game Maker finalists in the 2BeeGames competition and discuss topical Game Maker news such as Game Maker’s 10 year anniversary and the recent Game Maker 8 RC2.
As always listeners are invited to call in via Skype or by phone to join the debate or if they prefer e-mail or use the online chat.
Listen again to the last GMLive show.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios