A week ago Sandy said he was open to evolutions of Albert Zak’s winning Game Maker 8 logo design. Logo competition finalist Martin Crownover then hosted an instant runoff vote at the Game Maker Community between 19 designs (some of them very similar). The three top-rated designs were emailed to Sandy and are shown below in the order they ranked [click to enlarge].
The second and third ranked designs are very similar and have a greater resemblance to Albert’s winning design.
Sandy has said he will respond to the suggestions before the end of the week.
- GameMaker Studio 2 adding C# region type syntax code folding soon
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs