A week ago Sandy said he was open to evolutions of Albert Zak’s winning Game Maker 8 logo design. Logo competition finalist Martin Crownover then hosted an instant runoff vote at the Game Maker Community between 19 designs (some of them very similar). The three top-rated designs were emailed to Sandy and are shown below in the order they ranked [click to enlarge].
The second and third ranked designs are very similar and have a greater resemblance to Albert’s winning design.
Sandy has said he will respond to the suggestions before the end of the week.
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!