A week ago Sandy said he was open to evolutions of Albert Zak’s winning Game Maker 8 logo design. Logo competition finalist Martin Crownover then hosted an instant runoff vote at the Game Maker Community between 19 designs (some of them very similar). The three top-rated designs were emailed to Sandy and are shown below in the order they ranked [click to enlarge].
The second and third ranked designs are very similar and have a greater resemblance to Albert’s winning design.
Sandy has said he will respond to the suggestions before the end of the week.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios