After getting frustrated at a recent conversation (read from bottom to top) on Twitter with Brian Fetcher on the cost of running YoYo Games CEO Sandy Duncan has released details of YoYoGames.com’s bandwidth usage for the past 6 months.
This is the first time that Sandy has commented on YoYo Games’ finances at the YoYoGames.com website.
I haven’t been able to work out a reason for the spike in traffic at the end of October/early November but the drop in August can be appointed to over 24 hours of downtime effecting the main site.
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!
- [Giveaway] LetThemCome rewards GameMaker Community with chances to win free steam keys