Rarely are Game Maker magazines given names of the quality that Evan McClane chose to christen his twice a year publication with.
The launch issue of what appears to be the Game Maker magazine with the least regular release schedule contains brief game reviews and short articles on Game Maker news topics. Also present are featured resources such as graphics and game engines and a coding tip.
There isn’t a great deal of textual content but the non-complicated design doesn’t feel like it is lacking anything. There is however a wordsearch.
The pages appear to be made up of images rather than containing actual text which is a minor irritant and I suspect might cause scrolling lag problems for people reading the file on older machines.
A good start but I’m not really a fan of the 6 month wait to read more and I would hope for more content with half a year of writing time.
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart