Brian Fetcher’s GMIndie magazine is to cease publishing issues after the next release, number 7, comes out.
It will be replaced by Game Developers Digest “aimed at c++, game maker, etc. Anything that makes games that is for the PC.”
In a post on the organisation’s forums Brian wrote:
The magazine content layout will be as follows:
- Introduction & Table of Contents
- 3 Game Reviews
- 1 Interview
- 1 Tutorial
- 1 Cross word puzzle
- Useful Coding
- End Notes
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!