Grabeorama has released the first short issue of GMAG which he will “strive to make a bi-weekly magazine”.
Issue 1 .zip download
The first article is a preview of Grabeorama’s upcoming game Shoot a Shape 2 for which there is a playable demo. Next up is a brief piece about Game Maker for PSP with the author pointing out that people (not us!) may have overlooked the fact that these games could be playable on the PS3.
The content is minimal but the fuss free design makes it very readable and, unlike many Game Maker magazine launch issues, it appears to have been proofread.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios