Grabeorama has released the first short issue of GMAG which he will “strive to make a bi-weekly magazine”.
Issue 1 .zip download
The first article is a preview of Grabeorama’s upcoming game Shoot a Shape 2 for which there is a playable demo. Next up is a brief piece about Game Maker for PSP with the author pointing out that people (not us!) may have overlooked the fact that these games could be playable on the PS3.
The content is minimal but the fuss free design makes it very readable and, unlike many Game Maker magazine launch issues, it appears to have been proofread.
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!