Grabeorama has released the first short issue of GMAG which he will “strive to make a bi-weekly magazine”.
Issue 1 .zip download
The first article is a preview of Grabeorama’s upcoming game Shoot a Shape 2 for which there is a playable demo. Next up is a brief piece about Game Maker for PSP with the author pointing out that people (not us!) may have overlooked the fact that these games could be playable on the PS3.
The content is minimal but the fuss free design makes it very readable and, unlike many Game Maker magazine launch issues, it appears to have been proofread.
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart