Prior to a previous glog entry suggesting otherwise, YoYo Games has just released, via a glog entry earlier today, that Instant Play is now compatible with Google Chrome. Certainly good news for many people, me included, that use the Google browser.
To install it, simply click “Play Now” on any compatible game, then click the link when prompted. Alternatively, you can simply install it by clicking here then confirming at the bottom of the browser.
The glog entry also includes plugins to work with the two other popular browsers Opera and Safari. These require manual installations, but there are instructions included.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios