Prior to a previous glog entry suggesting otherwise, YoYo Games has just released, via a glog entry earlier today, that Instant Play is now compatible with Google Chrome. Certainly good news for many people, me included, that use the Google browser.
To install it, simply click “Play Now” on any compatible game, then click the link when prompted. Alternatively, you can simply install it by clicking here then confirming at the bottom of the browser.
The glog entry also includes plugins to work with the two other popular browsers Opera and Safari. These require manual installations, but there are instructions included.
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart
- HumbleBundle for GameMaker: Studio 1.4