Prior to a previous glog entry suggesting otherwise, YoYo Games has just released, via a glog entry earlier today, that Instant Play is now compatible with Google Chrome. Certainly good news for many people, me included, that use the Google browser.
To install it, simply click “Play Now” on any compatible game, then click the link when prompted. Alternatively, you can simply install it by clicking here then confirming at the bottom of the browser.
The glog entry also includes plugins to work with the two other popular browsers Opera and Safari. These require manual installations, but there are instructions included.
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!
- [Giveaway] LetThemCome rewards GameMaker Community with chances to win free steam keys