Rather fittingly given my recent comments about the lack of reliability that exists if choosing a Game Maker specific file host, the UpUrLoad.com domain name has expired. This renders the 1,900 uploaded files unavailable.
I think we will see it back online again shortly though as the service has rapidly been gaining popularity and I have seen active development on the site within the past couple of days.
Update (9th May): The domain has now been renewed and the site is back online.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios