Less that two weeks after its launch the second issue of GMag has been released.
The magazine features a review of NAL’s Remaddening which is the follow up to his popular mMm arcade game, an example script showing how you can create circular health and mana bars in a role playing game and a collection of general Game Maker news from the past couple of weeks.
There is also nice use of the word ‘Glogged‘ and a review of the second placed game in YoYo Games’ recent competition.
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative