Less that two weeks after its launch the second issue of GMag has been released.
The magazine features a review of NAL’s Remaddening which is the follow up to his popular mMm arcade game, an example script showing how you can create circular health and mana bars in a role playing game and a collection of general Game Maker news from the past couple of weeks.
There is also nice use of the word ‘Glogged‘ and a review of the second placed game in YoYo Games’ recent competition.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios