Less that two weeks after its launch the second issue of GMag has been released.
The magazine features a review of NAL’s Remaddening which is the follow up to his popular mMm arcade game, an example script showing how you can create circular health and mana bars in a role playing game and a collection of general Game Maker news from the past couple of weeks.
There is also nice use of the word ‘Glogged‘ and a review of the second placed game in YoYo Games’ recent competition.
- [GameMaker Tutorial] How to setup a simple slot machine reward system
- [GameMaker Tutorial] Drawing custom health bars with sprite parts
- GameMaker Studio 2 Annouces official Mac version in newly released 2.1 milestone
- GameMaker Studio 2 adding C# region type syntax code folding soon
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th