Kirsty Scott has officially announced Andrew McCluskey, better known to some as NAL, as the latest member of the YoYo Games team.
Andrew started working for YoYo Games last week and made the long trip up to Dundee at the weekend.
I’ve known Andrew for a relatively short period of my time in the Game Maker community but have got to know him well as he became a contributor to Game Maker Blog, writing the majority of our game reviews, and has also participated in all episodes of the GMTalk Game Maker podcast to date.
Andrew is better known for producing many popular series of games with Game Maker, which I know he will continue to work on, as well as RekameMag (read issue 2) which should continue to release occasional issues.
I wish him the best of luck at YoYo Games and I’m sure other readers will too!
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative