YoYo Games’ porting game of choice, Skydiver, now runs on iPad! In the video below Mike Dailly shows the arcade game running on YoYo’s runner for the Apple device without any noticeable glitches.
At the time of writing there has not been any announcement from YoYo Games regarding the video. YoYo Games have now confirmed that the runner works on iPad, iPhone (and presumably also iPod Touch).
More than 60 million iPhones and 2 million iPads have been sold although recently sales figures for Android phones have overtaken those of the iPhone which Sandy has described as being “a quick port” following an iPhone runner.
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!