YoYo Games’ porting game of choice, Skydiver, now runs on iPad! In the video below Mike Dailly shows the arcade game running on YoYo’s runner for the Apple device without any noticeable glitches.
At the time of writing there has not been any announcement from YoYo Games regarding the video. YoYo Games have now confirmed that the runner works on iPad, iPhone (and presumably also iPod Touch).
More than 60 million iPhones and 2 million iPads have been sold although recently sales figures for Android phones have overtaken those of the iPhone which Sandy has described as being “a quick port” following an iPhone runner.
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart