For a period of about four hours last night (from 1:30 BST) the Game Maker Community was unavailable. Wade McGillis also reported that the main YoYoGames.com website was down.
This morning both are back online but it appears that the site is being restored from a backup – a process which has not yet been completed as files including game screenshots and game downloads on YoYoGames.com are not present.
The last time the site appeared like this it was explained as routine site maintenance conflicting with a firewall.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios