Game Maker creation SkyDiver Mach II is available to purchase in the Apple App Store.
The game, with YoYo Games branding on the loading screen only, is on sale at $0.99. I haven’t personally tested the game but am told it runs fine on iOS 4 and on iOS 3.2 on iPad (problems with the game’s screen resolution have been reported on iPods running older software).
This is the first time a Game Maker game has been officially ported to a mobile device and now the iOS runner is complete we should expect to see portable versions of more of the best Game Maker creations. Kirsty has stated that information on submitting games to “the store” will be released “very soon”.
Updated 16:40 BST. Thanks to Hany Gohary
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!