Game Maker creation SkyDiver Mach II is available to purchase in the Apple App Store.
The game, with YoYo Games branding on the loading screen only, is on sale at $0.99. I haven’t personally tested the game but am told it runs fine on iOS 4 and on iOS 3.2 on iPad (problems with the game’s screen resolution have been reported on iPods running older software).
This is the first time a Game Maker game has been officially ported to a mobile device and now the iOS runner is complete we should expect to see portable versions of more of the best Game Maker creations. Kirsty has stated that information on submitting games to “the store” will be released “very soon”.
Updated 16:40 BST. Thanks to Hany Gohary
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart