“When I said that I’d remove it, I meant it, but I forgot that I wasn’t hosting the iOS decompiler, and while I aided in the development I don’t currently hold the rights to remove it.
However, I’ve removed myself from the project (which is something I failed to mention), as a few people may already know, meaning I haven’t touched the source code since I read it.”
“Now that my rage has ended, I have decided to drop the project and stick with my original intentions for the project which was not to harm YYG.
Although I am very disappointed in them for being so unprofessional about it, I actually respect them for the iOS runner they have created.
Still would like to add that we haven’t done anything illegal, but YYG’s wish shall be granted.”
As Sandy said earlier, “em… Happy New Year”. We’re less than a week in to 2011 and have already had one major story, hopefully Game Maker users can spend the rest of the year making quality games!
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios