A recent newsletter for participants in the Dutch Creative Game Challenge, organised by the University of Utrecht where Mark Overmars is a professor in game design, reported that “from the beginning of February” Game Maker users will be able to submit their games to YoYo Games’ Store.
YoYo Games had previously said that they planned to get the store “fully ready for business as soon as possible in 2011”.
67 games were submitted to the inaugural Creative Game Challenge aimed at Dutch secondary school students.
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!
- [Giveaway] LetThemCome rewards GameMaker Community with chances to win free steam keys