A recent newsletter for participants in the Dutch Creative Game Challenge, organised by the University of Utrecht where Mark Overmars is a professor in game design, reported that “from the beginning of February” Game Maker users will be able to submit their games to YoYo Games’ Store.
YoYo Games had previously said that they planned to get the store “fully ready for business as soon as possible in 2011”.
67 games were submitted to the inaugural Creative Game Challenge aimed at Dutch secondary school students.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios