A recent newsletter for participants in the Dutch Creative Game Challenge, organised by the University of Utrecht where Mark Overmars is a professor in game design, reported that “from the beginning of February” Game Maker users will be able to submit their games to YoYo Games’ Store.
YoYo Games had previously said that they planned to get the store “fully ready for business as soon as possible in 2011”.
67 games were submitted to the inaugural Creative Game Challenge aimed at Dutch secondary school students.
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart
- HumbleBundle for GameMaker: Studio 1.4