There have been some delays with the Android release of Mr Karoshi but plenty of press around YoYo Games’ latest iPhone title.
- iPhoneGamerUK have posted a walkthrough of the first 20 Mr Karoshi levels. Though it is the later levels which are the hardest!
- In their review of the game touchArcade are critical of the on-screen buttons used to control the main character.
“unfortunately there is a huge drawback to the game which is the terrible controls. They are among the most unresponsive and finicky controls that I’ve ever encountered on iOS. Due to the puzzle-like nature of the game, they are still serviceable as you don’t always need pinpoint precision to play. But they will still frustrate you to no end. I have uttered curse words I didn’t even know existed because of the poor controls.” -TouchArcade
- YoYo Games are currently holding some mini competitions where “Karoshi prizes” can be won. Find out more on their Facebook or Twitter accounts.
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!
- [Giveaway] LetThemCome rewards GameMaker Community with chances to win free steam keys