The Austin Business Journal reports that GameSalad Inc, creators of the easy iPhone game creation tool of the same name, have raised $6.1 million in their second round of Venture Capital funding. The largest investor was Steamboat Ventures who are owned by Disney.
GameSalad currently have 20 employees are recruiting for another 9 positions.
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative