The Austin Business Journal reports that GameSalad Inc, creators of the easy iPhone game creation tool of the same name, have raised $6.1 million in their second round of Venture Capital funding. The largest investor was Steamboat Ventures who are owned by Disney.
GameSalad currently have 20 employees are recruiting for another 9 positions.
- [GameMaker Tutorial] How to setup a simple slot machine reward system
- [GameMaker Tutorial] Drawing custom health bars with sprite parts
- GameMaker Studio 2 Annouces official Mac version in newly released 2.1 milestone
- GameMaker Studio 2 adding C# region type syntax code folding soon
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th