Packt Publishing have announced one of their future titles as Uriel Griffin’s Game Maker 8 Cookbook.
The book will feature a number of “recipes” providing step by step instructions and additional information on how to implement various desired game effects. The book will cover a wide range of GameMaker’s feature set including basic drag and drop movement, sprite and sound effects and data structures and particles.
The first draft of Game Maker 8 Cookbook, which will sell for £20 ($32), is now complete and the publishing date has been listed as June 2011. The cover (shown right) contains a scene from Jesse Venbrux’s They Need to be Fed which is available on PC, iOS and Android.
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!
- [Giveaway] LetThemCome rewards GameMaker Community with chances to win free steam keys