YoYo Games’ next published game will be Super Snake HD which has been written by GameMaker creator Mark Overmars. In an extension of the classic snake game snakes must be navigated around obstacles in 80 levels across 4 worlds to feed on chickens. The game has a cartoony look to it, multiple options for controlling snakes as well as a two player mode.
Super Snake HD will be the first new game published by YoYo Games since the release of SkyDiver Drop Zone back in April this year.
YoYo Games’ Super Snake HD will be released on Android and iOS this Thursday.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios