YoYo Games’ next published game will be Super Snake HD which has been written by GameMaker creator Mark Overmars. In an extension of the classic snake game snakes must be navigated around obstacles in 80 levels across 4 worlds to feed on chickens. The game has a cartoony look to it, multiple options for controlling snakes as well as a two player mode.
Super Snake HD will be the first new game published by YoYo Games since the release of SkyDiver Drop Zone back in April this year.
YoYo Games’ Super Snake HD will be released on Android and iOS this Thursday.
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart
- HumbleBundle for GameMaker: Studio 1.4