YoYo Games’ next published game will be Super Snake HD which has been written by GameMaker creator Mark Overmars. In an extension of the classic snake game snakes must be navigated around obstacles in 80 levels across 4 worlds to feed on chickens. The game has a cartoony look to it, multiple options for controlling snakes as well as a two player mode.
Super Snake HD will be the first new game published by YoYo Games since the release of SkyDiver Drop Zone back in April this year.
YoYo Games’ Super Snake HD will be released on Android and iOS this Thursday.
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!
- [Giveaway] LetThemCome rewards GameMaker Community with chances to win free steam keys