The first post, written by Mike Dailly, focuses on the upcoming HTML5 version of GameMaker which recently had a private alpha release.
Mike writes that YoYo Games “hope to release some [HTML5] demos to the general public soon to show you what you can do with it, and some of this has surprised us – in a good way!”.
YoYo Games will also be showcasing some HTML5 GameMaker games at Game Developers Conference Europe in Cologne in a couple of weeks time.
Writing on Twitter GameMaker creator Mark Overmars posted that “soon everybody” will be able to try the software.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios