The first post, written by Mike Dailly, focuses on the upcoming HTML5 version of GameMaker which recently had a private alpha release.
Mike writes that YoYo Games “hope to release some [HTML5] demos to the general public soon to show you what you can do with it, and some of this has surprised us – in a good way!”.
YoYo Games will also be showcasing some HTML5 GameMaker games at Game Developers Conference Europe in Cologne in a couple of weeks time.
Writing on Twitter GameMaker creator Mark Overmars posted that “soon everybody” will be able to try the software.
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart