The first post, written by Mike Dailly, focuses on the upcoming HTML5 version of GameMaker which recently had a private alpha release.
Mike writes that YoYo Games “hope to release some [HTML5] demos to the general public soon to show you what you can do with it, and some of this has surprised us – in a good way!”.
YoYo Games will also be showcasing some HTML5 GameMaker games at Game Developers Conference Europe in Cologne in a couple of weeks time.
Writing on Twitter GameMaker creator Mark Overmars posted that “soon everybody” will be able to try the software.
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!