YoYo Games earlier disclosed that ‘GameMaker HTM5’ will be released “this year” and recently announced that GameMaker HTML5 now has a closed Alpha build.
We can review a product exported from this upcoming Game Maker version already at http://www.yoyogames.com, where the site now features a HTML5 version of its homepage animation replacing its ActionScript carousel counter-part.
The above video released by YoYo Games is of GraveMaker a game created using the Alpha version of GameMaker HTML5.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios