A beta version of GameMaker HTML5, now stylised GameMaker:HTML5, will be made available to those who have registered to take part on September 22nd.
During the beta period it will be possible to purchase the full version of GameMaker:HTML5 at the reduced price of $99. Once the beta ends the product will sell for $199.
Additional information on the upcoming version of GameMaker has been placed on the YoYoGames website.
GameMaker creator Mark Overmars has also uploaded some further examples of games created using the software taken from his Game Maker’s Apprentice [UK, US] book. Super Rainbow Reef, Galactic Mail, Koalabr8 and Tic Tac Toe are now playable on Mark’s website.
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative