A beta version of GameMaker HTML5, now stylised GameMaker:HTML5, will be made available to those who have registered to take part on September 22nd.
During the beta period it will be possible to purchase the full version of GameMaker:HTML5 at the reduced price of $99. Once the beta ends the product will sell for $199.
Additional information on the upcoming version of GameMaker has been placed on the YoYoGames website.
GameMaker creator Mark Overmars has also uploaded some further examples of games created using the software taken from his Game Maker’s Apprentice [UK, US] book. Super Rainbow Reef, Galactic Mail, Koalabr8 and Tic Tac Toe are now playable on Mark’s website.
- [GameMaker Tutorial] How to setup a simple slot machine reward system
- [GameMaker Tutorial] Drawing custom health bars with sprite parts
- GameMaker Studio 2 Annouces official Mac version in newly released 2.1 milestone
- GameMaker Studio 2 adding C# region type syntax code folding soon
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th