In the year to October 31st 2010 YoYo Games Ltd’s profit and loss account showed they made a £73,000 loss for the year.
The balance sheet value of YoYo Games however increased by £137,362 over the same period as more than £200,000 was raised by selling additional shares in the business.
The year to October 31st 2010 was prior to the release of GameMaker 8.1.
- [GameMaker Tutorial] How to setup a simple slot machine reward system
- [GameMaker Tutorial] Drawing custom health bars with sprite parts
- GameMaker Studio 2 Annouces official Mac version in newly released 2.1 milestone
- GameMaker Studio 2 adding C# region type syntax code folding soon
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th