In the year to October 31st 2010 YoYo Games Ltd’s profit and loss account showed they made a £73,000 loss for the year.
The balance sheet value of YoYo Games however increased by £137,362 over the same period as more than £200,000 was raised by selling additional shares in the business.
The year to October 31st 2010 was prior to the release of GameMaker 8.1.
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers