Roan Contreras picked up three awards for his GameMaker game Circle Speedster at last weekends Philippine Game Development Festival.
The Filipino bagged the prizes for Innovation, Best PC game and Best Indie Game at the event held at De La Salle – College of Saint Benilde in Manila.
Roan writes that the event was “the best night for me… ever, and another first for me!”.
Circle Speedster is a black and white puzzle game first released in March 2010. Trailer below the fold.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios