Roan Contreras picked up three awards for his GameMaker game Circle Speedster at last weekends Philippine Game Development Festival.
The Filipino bagged the prizes for Innovation, Best PC game and Best Indie Game at the event held at De La Salle – College of Saint Benilde in Manila.
Roan writes that the event was “the best night for me… ever, and another first for me!”.
Circle Speedster is a black and white puzzle game first released in March 2010. Trailer below the fold.
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!
- [Giveaway] LetThemCome rewards GameMaker Community with chances to win free steam keys