Roan Contreras picked up three awards for his GameMaker game Circle Speedster at last weekends Philippine Game Development Festival.
The Filipino bagged the prizes for Innovation, Best PC game and Best Indie Game at the event held at De La Salle – College of Saint Benilde in Manila.
Roan writes that the event was “the best night for me… ever, and another first for me!”.
Circle Speedster is a black and white puzzle game first released in March 2010. Trailer below the fold.
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart
- HumbleBundle for GameMaker: Studio 1.4